Casino Iveria is a responsible gaming operator which understands all the potential risks of gambling.
Most of casino visitors enjoy gambling as a kind of entertainment, but there are some people who lose control over the game.
1. If you choose to gamble – do it for entertainment purposes only
2. Treat the money you lose as the cost of your entertainment – and any winnings as a bonus
3. Set a time limit and stick to it – stop playing at that time, whether or not you are winning
4. Set a budget and stick to it – decide what you can afford to lose and how much you want to spend
5. Expect to lose – the odds are against you and loss is part of the game
6. Make it a rule not to gamble on credit – never borrow money to play
7. Gambling is NOT an opportunity to solve your financial, emotional or social problems
8. Gambling should take a relatively small part of your time
9. Avoid “chasing” lost money. The more you try to recoup your losses, the larger your losses will be
10. Gambling should not interfere with or substitute for friends, family, work or other worthwhile activities.
Do You have a problem?
If you feel like having a gambling problem, Casino Iveria recommends you to take a look at the following questions and in case of positive answers (Yes), please visit a professional consultant.
1. Is gambling interfering with your work or other responsibilities?
2. Do you gamble to escape boredom?
3. Have you borrowed money or sold anything to gamble?
4. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
5. Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
6. Are you trying to make up for previous gambling losses?
7. Has gambling caused you any health problems, including stress or anxiety?
8. Do you gamble under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
9. Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
10. Has your gambling caused any financial problems to you or your family?
If you feel like taking a break from gambling, we provide a self-exclusion service to you. Self-exclusion means that your account will remain closed for a certain period of time, and will not be reactivated under any circumstances during the exclusion period.
If you are considering self-exclusion, please remember to contact all gambling companies with whom you have accounts and ask to self-exclude with them too.
GAME CANNOT CONTROL YOU!